See how we inspire little minds to build big futures at Sandcastles Childcare Chatswood 2.
Our charming early education and long day care centre located in Chatswood, is ideally located for families in Lane Cove, Roseville, Willoughby and Artarmon.
We understand how busy life can be for modern families, so we offer a child care and early education experience like no other. As part of our service, we provide nappies for your convenience and provide some meals throughout the day – morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea to keep your child nourished.
Our child care centre encourages children to learn through play through our School Readiness program, which is taught by a bachelor-qualified teacher as well as a team of quality educators. We offer this program to ensure your child is supported for their transition to school every step of the way. With a focus on language, literacy, numeracy, social skills and more your child will become school ready.
Book a tour today to see how we inspire little minds to build big futures at Sandcastles Childcare Harbord. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Why you’ll love Sandcastles Childcare Chatswood 2
|Extracurricular activities||Nappies provided|
|Preschool program||Daily updates to your phone|
|Healthy meals||Shows and Special Guests|
- Our highly qualified and caring educators provide first-rate child care and early education for children from birth to six years.
- We offer an interest-based curriculum guided by the national Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and a preschool program taught by a Bachelor-qualified early childhood teacher to prepare your child socially and academically for school.
- Our modern, two-storey centre features creative learning environments and the latest interactive technology including SMART Board Interactive Whiteboards.
- Our spacious and natural outdoor areas encourage exploration and learning through play.
- Our centre is fully air-conditioned and features on-site parking.
- Nappies and wipes are included for your convenience.
- You’ll receive daily photos and updates through our app that will allow you to stay connected with your child and keep track of their learning.
- We regularly present educational children’s shows and welcome special guests to the centre to extend on the children’s learning.
- We provide engaging extracurricular activities, including music, cooking experiences and the Playball sports program.
- Our sustainability program teaches children how to care for the planet.
- We offer extended hours from 7:30am to 6pm.
- We proudly provide flexible hours (9-hour, 10-hour or full-day sessions) to allow families to make the most out of their Child Care Subsidy.
Book a tour today to see how we inspire little minds to build big futures at Sandcastles Childcare Chatswood 2. We look forward to meeting you and sharing this exciting journey with your family.
Meet the Centre Manager
Hi, my name is Yelim Venson and I am the Centre Manager of Sandcastles Chatswood 2.
I have been part of the service here at Sandcastles Chatswood 2 since the first day of service in April 2014. I am very proud of our service and have a deep love and passion for every aspect of what happens here each day.
I was fortunate enough to find my career passion early on and completed my University degree at Macquarie University. Since completing my Bachelor of arts majoring in Early Childhood Studies, I now have over 9-year experience working in early childhood services. I was a face to face classroom teacher for 5 years and have now been a Centre Manager for over 4 years. It is still my greatest pleasure to get back into the classroom and immerse myself in the experiences with the children.
My personal philosophy is based on engaging children through their interests, offering a play-based curriculum that is exciting and empowering to children and creating citizens of our community who have a lifelong love of learning and ongoing quest for knowledge. I truly believe that children learn best when they are supported with trusting relationships with responsive and meaningful interactions.
I am very pleased to let you know that our team here at Sandcastles Chatswood 2 have mostly been here since we opened. We are a committed team with family-oriented culture who share our philosophy for education and passion for learning.
One of the things I am also most delighted to share is the connection the team has with the families of the service. It is so important to us that every person who walks in our door feels a connection to the centre and a sense of belonging to the space.
We look forward to welcoming you to our centre so please feel free to contact us for more information.
Book a tour to meet our dedicated team and see everything Sandcastles Childcare Chatswood 2 has to offer.